VIE Position - Helpdesk Systems Analyst
The role will require the candidate to be a project leader for the transformation of the ticketing platform at the Burnley site. Currently we use Easy Vista. The new group solution “Service Now” needs to be adopted site wide. Processes and functions that currently rely on Easy Vista need to be transferred into Service Now or another 3rd party system. From time to time and to add variety to your day you will be involved in the other functions of the local IS department and for the year period you will be considered as a full team member.
Other potential uses for the Easy Vista ticketing system will also be part of your workstreams.
Approximately an 80/20 split of the successful candidate's time will be the ratio for the Project with the remainder on other activities. Clear communication, effective at all levels; from customers through to technicians and other stakeholders, both verbally and written is required.
The successful candidate may need to provide holiday cover for other members of the team and therefore will have a wider exposure to other Safran Nacelles systems, training will be given for any activity.
- • Experience of IS/IT ticketing systems.
- • Knowledge of database systems that link to Helpdesks.
- • Experience of either Service Now or Easy Vista ticketing platforms.
- • General IS/IT experience/knowledge.
- • Analytical approach.
- • Experience of ITIL working practises.
- • Good written communication and documentation skills (Word, Visio, PowerPoint etc.)
- • Demonstrable document creation abilities.
- • Presentation of clear and concise updates, solutions and technical analysis to internal functions and external departments.
- • Good presentation skills, to a mixed level audience.
- • Ability to present written and verbal business cases for IT advances as required.
- • Good time management skills and not a clock-watcher.
Main Responsibilities :
- • Migration of Easy Vista functions to Service Now.
- • Providing analytical support to other business sections with the approval of the IS Manager.
- • Ensure customer satisfaction in all aspects of the role.
- • Respond to customer queries raised via telephone, verbal means or by incident tickets submitted.
- • Liaise with other IS sections in order to resolve incidents raised against the whole IS department.
- • Support the group's current and future IS systems and their development.
- • Technical assistance in future IS projects to ensure the impact on IS systems and any other associated system is properly identified.
- • Follow the direction and instructions as set by the local IS Manager.
- • Adherence to IT service level targets.
- • Raising fault service request tickets using 3rd party incident management systems.
- • Liaise with 3rd party technical suppliers as required.
- • Adherence to Asset Management practices.
- • Implement the IS strategy delivered from group.
- • Provide technical governance and assistance to all IT/IS team members.
- • Design & implementation of various local IS systems.
- • Ensure that appropriate training/hand-over is provided to other IT personnel team for new systems/services.
- • Adhere to system security practices.
- • People Management/Leadership when required.
- • Promote team working with other technical functions, departments and third party providers.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Nacelles is a world leader for aircraft nacelles and an active player in after-market services, with over 21,700 products in service, and over 140,000 daily flight hours. The company is active in all segments of the market, from regional jets and corporate aircraft to the largest airliners.
VIE - Manufacturing Engineer - Sheet MetalPublished on 09/16/2019Burnley Lancashire Bb10 2tq, United Kingdom VIE Manufacture / assembly and repair
Responsable des évolutions SAP H/FPublished on 09/16/2019Gonfreville L'orcher, France Regular Full time Data management and IT
Référent Domaine Production H/FPublished on 09/11/2019Gonfreville L'orcher, France Regular Full time Data management and IT